Tuesday, August 16, 2016

8/15/16 - THE LAST LETTER!!!!!!!!!

THIS WEEK ON MISH LYFE: SID CITY SEASON FINALE…

Well, this is it. I finished my last week of proselyting with a bang…well, actually a splash.

Kadyn and Kaleb Williams were baptized!!! It was such a special experience, and the Spirit was so strong as they made this covenant with their Father in Heaven. I love this Work!

I have done what God sent me to British Columbia to do. I have no regrets. This is the most confident I have been in my life. Not in myself, but in the fact that if we follow God, He will bless us. He has a plan for us. I know that my mission will not be the end of my discipleship. It’s the springboard into more. And I will do all that I can to serve Him and rely on Him.

This last week has been one of hard work and of reflection. But I can say that I have given it all to Him. And I’m tired. It’s a good tired. I can’t really explain it. But just know that I have fought the good fight.

I can say, as Alma the Younger (my Book of Mormon hero), that “I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them to taste of the exceeding joy of which I did taste…and now behold…the Lord doth give me exceedingly great joy in the fruit of my labors…behold, many have been born of God, and have tasted as I have tasted…” (Alma 36:24-26).

God lives. He loves us. He puts us on this earth not to fail, but to succeed gloriously. Jesus Christ redeems us, and is our greatest Friend. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Elder Stock
Kadyn and Kaleb with their grandma and their dad.
The boys!
Baptism in the ocean!!!
Me with…John Bytheway!
 My son sendin’ me off…
 The ocean…baptism….

No comments:

Post a Comment